Estate planning has many benefits. You can protect your family financially in many ways, primarily through specialist protection policies, and reducing inheritance tax on your estate.
It makes sense for you to consider these options at the same time as you are thinking about your Will and Lasting Powers of Attorney because they are interlinked and part of the Estate Planning process.
Here are just some of the protections that you might like to think about:
- Life assurance which pays a lump sum at your death
- Life assurance which can mitigate your inheritance tax liability
- Serious and critical illness policy which pays if you contract cancer or other serious illnesses
- Funeral plans which cover the cost of your funeral
- Care fee plans, which can be used to mitigate the cost of care, both in your existing or nursing home
- Inheritance tax mitigation trust, which can be used to protect your home or pension
We will offer you our Professional Advice, our Expertise, whilst sharing our Wealth of Knowledge.
Our Will services are designed to give you peace of mind and make it possible for you to put your affairs in order, to ensure that both your family, loved ones and estate are in order following your death. We will ensure to support and guide you in every step you decide to take.
All our Estate Planning advisers are professional Will Writers, having completed a progressive training plan of accreditation and are registered members of the IPW (Institute of Professional Will Writers.)